Nuffnang's Ad

Monday, March 14, 2011

T.G.I. Friday's Restaurant & Bar

Alright, this is a really old post dated back 30th October 2010 and we are visiting the T.G.I. Friday's at Sri Hartamas Shopping Complex. For those that don't know, T.G.I. Friday's full name is Thank Goodness It's Friday. Some call them TGI, and some call them Friday's. Anyway you see fit.


T.G.I. Fridays open up its franchise door in Malaysia since 1994 and they have thousands of outlets around the world serving Western casual dinner cuisine. It's used to expensive dining experience for me, but not anymore when there are more fine dining around the town.


As we get into the shop, only we realised the next day is Halloween Day, explaining the decoration around the shop. Sorry for the bad quality shooting, not in mood to do much setting that day.


Alright, this is our table, a corner table with a full Halloween decoration. If you ask me, T.G.I. Friday's is really sunset restaurant, all the decors are so lousy that I think 10yo kid can do it. Look at it, it's so cheap with the fire on the glass door, some cards sticking together around the wall, pink cloth with cheapo lighting around? That's so lousy, pass.


Ok, coming to food, my wife prefer something simple and meaty to feed the hunger so she order up the Chicken Fingers priced at RM23.90. A good 5 pieces of chicken fingers, fries and a mustard cream sauce. It looks simple and it taste normal as well. Nothing to shout about.


Moving on, I ordered the Grilled Lamb priced RM29.90 for myself. Mainly for my wife as well, because she loves Lamb. The serving is quite big, but don't get fool by it. The bone is equally big, so the lamb portion is not as big though. The vege serving is marinated as well, loving it. It's just a normal plate of lamb chop, nothing to shout about again.


For drinks, we got the thirst killer, Pineapple Juice priced at RM7.90. It's delicious and fresh fruits, nice.

The dinner totalled to RM70.95 with 10%+5% tax. Good food, but not exactly up to expectations anymore. I'm not sure if only the outlet branch in Sri Hartamas Shopping Complex got this issue, I'm not impress with this value of dining experience though. For this price, I will have lots of choice in Western cuisine like the Chili's or Tony Roma's. Disappointed, that will take me a while to return. Cheers.

T.G.I. Friday's Restaurant & Bar
Lot P-8,9&10, Plaza Floor
Hartamas Shopping Center
60, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1
Sri Hartamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-6203 9231
Opening Time: 10.00am till 10.00pm
Outlet Location: http://www.fridays.com.my/html/locations.html
Website: http://www.fridays.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment