Nuffnang's Ad

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Energizer Night Marathon 2011 - Mike Foong's Promises

Received a call in the middle of the day and it's a courier services. With the recent announcement from Mike Foong from Energizer, I'm expecting the delivery of the running pack and it's efficient. The delivery guy called me asking for my home location, but I told him to re-route to my office instead and he is alright. Within hours, it's delivered to my office with everything intact. Woohoo, finally got my Energizer Running Pack.


It's a little funny that isn't the running pack suppose to be given to runners before the run? I'm sure some of the items inside is useful to them, not sure, let's check it out.


Open up the box, and it's packed very nicely. Let's do a count, there are a total of 8 items in the box.


1. Energizer Night Marathon 21km Medal
2. Energizer Headlight with batteries
3. Energizer Recycle Bag
4. Energizer Rechargeable USB Dock, without battery
5. Schick Shaver
6. Energizer Night Marathon T-Shirt
7. Energizer Night Marathon 21km Certificate
8. finally, a box of Playtex Gentle Glide ... what the ...


Most importantly is the Certificate of Participation for myself on the 21km run, the paper looks crap like poster quality only, but I still treasure it, my 2nd certs for 21km. Hope more will come.


My 21km finishing medal, looking good. Funny thing is, they are giving this out to everyone. My friend that didn't join the run also got the medal, they cant pleased everyone, so nevermind, as long as I got mine. I told my friends that I should have register for the 42km instead, then I will get a 42km medal! Hehe, but I want to earn it myself, let's see if I can complete my target this year. But if someone show you a 42km medal from Energizer 2011, better verify =P


And finally, a full refund as promise. I got this separately in my mailbox almost a week earlier. It's good that Energizer is taking full responsibility and I'm sure all runners are pleased now. Keep it up and we will continue to support you in the future. And if Energizer staff are reading, why you give us the rechargeable gear but without rechargeable batteries?? Weird!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thumbs up!

KVINLIM said...

Haha, at least they live up to what they promise...

Post a Comment