Nuffnang's Ad

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sate Kajang Haji Samuri

On our way back from Ipoh last 2 weeks, we skipped our lunch and ended up hungry approaching Sungai Buloh. So I suggested the famous Sate Kajang Haji Samuri to my wife for a quick bite, surprisingly she has never tried it before. Nice, because I have my D90 in the car, so ...


The famous sate kajang that's not located in Kajang


Price list, not too expensive and the portion for a sate is quite good. There are plenty of table even at the back of the shop, so find a good spot and the staff will take order from you. Unfortunately other daging are not available, so we took 4 chicken sate and 6 beef sate.


Camera testing while waiting for the food.


Portrait testing.


Finally stuff arrived, but where is the satay? They always provide the ketupat and timun with the sate even if you dont order them, but it is not free. Don't say no, cause you will eat it anyway.


She is so happy finally her coconut arrived.


And the final piece, sate kajang. It taste almost same as the sate served in Kajang, so this is a good alternative for people that passing by the R&R for a taste of the Sate Kajang. The bill came up to RM10.60, consider not bad for a quick bite.


I finished up the last sate and she did this. JK, posing for fun. That's my wife =)


Sate Kajang Haji Samuri
This shop got lots of branch around KL and Kajang but the one I went to is located at the Sungai Buloh R&R on North-South Expressway. Its located on the KL direction R&R.
Location Coordinate: N3 11.345 E101 35.193

6 comments:

KJ said...

Argh!!! Sei KC, can you please not put up photos of Malaysian food ever again??? And you were rubbing it in with those prices! Argh!!!

KJ said...

Not Happy!

KVINLIM said...

haha, eh my blog is all about photography, food, and cars wo ... very hard to avoid food ... give you a list of stuff to eat when u got back =) dont worry, it wont be long. aunheng is up to something =))

KJ said...

Oooo....what do you mean he's up to somehting?? Tell me! Tell me!!!!

KVINLIM said...

haha, updates will be on my blog ... keep coming back =)

ps: i heard that's the way ppl promote their blog, working? haha

KJ said...

If I'm not a few thousnad miles away I would kick your a$$ right now!! Tell me!!!

Post a Comment