Nuffnang's Ad

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2013 & Putrajaya Night Marathon 2013

It's been almost 8 months since my last marathon run in the BSN Putrajaya Night Marathon 2012, and I'm actually registered to participate in the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2013 on 30th June 2013. However, due to the bad haze situation, the date has been postponed to 29th September 2013.



I'm not well trained for this event, so it's actually a blessing in disguise to give me a longer duration to train up for the SCKLM2013 event.

Recently, the registration for the BSN Putrajaya Night Marathon 2013 also open up, so I registered myself also for a 21km marathon that will be held on 19th October 2013. It's only 3 weeks away from the SCKLM2013, but why not? 3 weeks are more than enough to recover for another 21km run.



Registration link for the Putrajaya Night Marathon 2013 is available here.

So I will be running both major running event on 21km distance, and I'm planning to push myself back into the 42km distance by next year. Got to give the Penang Bridge Marathon a miss this year, don't want to over stress myself. This time, I got more friends joining up, so nice to have more familiar faces pushing the boundary together, and many of them are first timer to the half marathon distance. Wish them luck, and train hard.

Cheers, keep running, and keep living life to fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment