Nuffnang's Ad

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Instant Heart Rate - another amazing apps

My friend introduce me with this amazing apps developed by Azumio Inc. and it's truly incredible. It tells how fast technology can move and what it can do in your life. Azumio developed 3 apps and it's all meant to access your health condition.  Let's see.

Instant Heart Rate
By using the flash lights and the camera located just next to each other, the apps start the flash lights and all you need to do is place your finger over the camera with the flash light lighting it up. It measure colour changes in the finger when everytime fresh blood is being pump into it and monitor your heart rate. Hold for 10 seconds and you will get your average heart beats in minute.

 

Heart rate monitor in your own pocket, and that's without any add-on hardware! Technology never fails to awe me and that's why I love it. Now I can track my heart bpm when I go for running.

Fun thing, Azumio also got Stress Check and Stress Doctor, both are using the same tech up there, but using variation if your bpm to monitor your stress. I tried and my stress level is 30-40%. My wife play with it too and hers is 95% because of the baby. =P

Check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment