Nuffnang's Ad

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Morning Jog

It has been almost 3 years since I stopped morning jog. Main reason is due to work commitment, and my body weight since then has never drop below 85kg but still consider fit. At my height, my ideal weight shall be 79kg. Ironically, David Beckham is my height but weighs 79kg =P

My body started to get out of shape recently, so finally initiated the morning jog again and I woke up today at 5.30am. There are no places to jog around my site housing area, so I got to drive out to the nearest but biggest park in the area. Earlier I am worried that there will be no people and the place is not brightly litted as well, but to my surprise, I found at least 10 people walking and jogging around with 2 chaps at my age!

Wow, that's the lifestyle I am looking at. Dark but slightly bright sky and freshing air. I can imagine myself doing it everyday and I am feeling so refreshed now, although at this time (6.30am), supposing to be my normal wake-up call =)

Now I recall why I am able to keep on the morning jog earlier, it feels so good, just like the feeling of conquering the M.Kinabalu back on March 2009. Hope I can reach my target weight within this year.

ps: as i am writing this, it suddenly rains! what the ?

No comments:

Post a Comment