Nuffnang's Ad

Friday, July 17, 2009

Fast Lens for my D90 - Part 1

It's only been a month into ownership of the Nikon D90, I am already looking for additional lens. Typical low light dinner gathering in restaurant/cafe is my favourites, so a fast lens is very important to me. Of course I wouldn't want to "burst" all my friends' face off with the Flashlite SB-600, so this is my only option. Did a search and aiming one of the following lens.

AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G ~MYR850
AF-S DX Nikkor 50mm F1.4G ~MYR1,970

AF Nikkor 50mm F1.8D ~MYR460 (my choice!)
AF Nikkor 50mm F1.4D ~MYR1,100 (better, faster, if budget allow!)
AF Nikkor 85mm F1.8D ~MYR1,630


Lucky me owned the Nikon D90, or else I would have to cough out double the price for the AF-S lens. Shall update again once I acquired it =P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Got your 50mm f1.8 yet ?

KVINLIM said...

not yet ... waiting for bonus =P

Unknown said...

人生有几多个十年 !!!
Translate: How many ten years you got in your lifetime !!!
Gogogogogo !!!

KVINLIM said...

eh, still thinking of getting a f1.4 lo ... but very expensive oh ... makes any different?

Post a Comment